Anyone wishing to register with the practice will need to provide us with the following documentation:
- Fully completed application form, either medical card or a GMS 1 (available from reception or below).
- Fully completed new patient questionnaire.
- Evidence of identity, eg passport, photo driving licence, visa (where necessary), National Photo ID card, birth or marriage certificates.
- Evidence of address and settled status, eg utility bill, tenancy agreement, bank statement, mortgage statement or council tax bill (mobile phone bills will not be accepted).
The registration forms can be downloaded below. Please bring your completed forms to reception along with your evidence (as explained above).
Confidential Registration/Health Questionnaire
Alcohol Consumption Questionnaire
Carers' Identification Form
Carers' Consent to Information Sharing Form
Patients Entering The Country For The First Time
Patients registering for NHS treatment for the first time must provide evidence that they intend to stay in the country for six months or more. This can be one of the following:
- Work permit or supporting letter from employer or education provider (for students).
- Passport (or National Photo ID card if from an EEA country).
- Visa (not applicable if from an EEA country).
The application takes 48 hours to process after which time you will be able to make appointments with the doctors or practice nurse. All newly registered patients will be offered an appointment with the nurse.
You will be registered with the practice as a whole rather than an individual doctor, but you may choose to see whichever doctor you prefer. We make every effort to help patients with a disability to access our services, but if you believe we can do better, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Please note that it may take some time for your medical reports to reach us from your previous GP.